The focus of the Npower programme is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.
How To Apply for NPower 2017 Nigeria Job:
Qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined below to apply /register and login.
- Visit the NPower portal http://portal.npower.gov.ng to login,
- Under ‘Apply Now’ select the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration,
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password),
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application,
- Read more: nigerian-lady-who-sold-kerosene-years-ago-in-lagos-lands-bbc-job
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application,
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe,
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL,
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test,
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme,
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place,
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you,
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read More: nigerian-british-cyber-security-expert-tom-ilube-named-most-influential-black-briton
The N-Power Teacher Corps will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration. The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will get computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.
Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Vaids).